OPS Computing Module Advanced (Core i5)
The Advanced computing module supports a wide variety of applications such as interactive signage applications, video walls and more complex intelligent signage installations where sensor and other data are processed and displayed in real-time.
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor 4x 2.4 GHz base frequency|
|Graphics||Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, integrated graphics controller
HW Codec: H.265/HEVC, VP8, VP9, MPEG2, JPEG, VC1/WMV9.
Direct3D 2015/11.2/11.1/10/9 ; OpenGL5.0 ; OpenCL 2.0/1.2/1.0
|RAM||8GB dual channel DDR4|
|Storage||128GB M.2 SSD (SATA)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 IoT LTSC x64|
- High performance - the Core™ i5 with 8GB dual channel DDR4 RAM delivers fast data processing and is capable to run multiple operations and applications at the same time; powering the next generation of embedded computing.
- Long-term OS support - with its Microsoft Windows 10 IoT pre-installed operating system and its Long-term Servicing Channel (LTSC) you get software support for many years.
- High usage flexibility - thanks to wide connectivity such as 6 x USB, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232 and Audio there’s no need to add additional adapters or signal splitters.
- Seamless and fully embedded - the OPS form factor provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including Power, Video & Audio Signals and RS-232.
- 100% compatibility and enhanced feature-set - in combination with supported NEC and Sharp large format displays.
- High reliability - ideally suited for 24/7 operation due to the use of industrial grade components.
Panel Type :
Horizontal Sync :
Native Resolution :
Aspect Ratio :
Panel Brightness :
Static Contrast :
Buy Safely Online With Our Secured Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.