OPS Computing Module Midrange (Core i3)
This Core i3 powered Intel® OPS slot-in PC supports a wide variety of applications such as flight and passenger information, retail and corporate signage as well as interactive and kiosk applications.
|CPU||Intel® Core™ i3 8145U Processor, 2x 2.1GHz Base frequency|
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620
HW Codec: H.265/HEVC, VP8, VP9, MPEG2, JPEG, VC1/WMV9.
Direct3D 2015/11.2/11.1/10/9 ; OpenGL5.0 ; OpenCL 2.0/1.2/1.0
|RAM||4GB dual channel|
|Storage||128GB M.2 SSD (SATA)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC x64bit|
- Best value for signage - showing digital signage content was never that powerful in this product category: smooth playback of moving content but also great for Flight Information Display Systems (FIDS).
- Versatile performance - the Core™ i3-8145U processor with 4GB dual channel DDR4 RAM delivers fast data processing and is capable to run multiple operations and applications at the same time; powering the next generation of embedded computing.
- High usage flexibility - thanks to wide connectivity such as 6 x USB, HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232 and Audio by, there’s no need to add additional adapters or signal splitters.
- Seamless and fully embedded - the OPS form factor provides a compact and fully embedded solution ensuring that all connectors are integrated including power, video and audio signals and RS-232.
- 100% compatibility and enhanced feature-set - in combination with supported NEC and Sharp large format displays.
- High reliability - ideally suited for 24/7 operation in signage applications.
Panel Type :
Horizontal Sync :
Native Resolution :
Aspect Ratio :
Panel Brightness :
Static Contrast :
Buy Safely Online With Our Secured Checkout
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.